Home » , » Bicara Cikgu JK - I Love You Honey

Bicara Cikgu JK - I Love You Honey

Written By Pentadbir on Saturday, October 1, 2011 | 12:48 PM

(Dedicated To Dearest Jamlus)

I'd rather be staring into the depth of your eyes
Searching, exploring, knowing, loving. . .
My secret, I have decided to disclose to you

I've never seen you, never met you, never heard
Or smelled, or touched you, never known
But truth be told

I'm deeply, truly, madly in love with you.
Just because I know that you're in love with me too
And the nights I am secretly needing you

You're longing for me too.
Too many my tears seem insignificant
They're meaningful to you

Someday our winding paths will meet
And I'll just know I've found you.
Till that day, we'll have to wait

Because when we find each other
And the depths of hearts are revealed
Our live will be eternal

Worth every tearful moment we've waiting
Though we are apart for yet another night
Our moment is a day nearer.

I LOVE YOU HONEY
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

October 3, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Thanks Ketamgila for posting this on my behalf.

Post a Comment

Nak komen tu komen gak tapi agak agaklah sikiek yo. hehehe

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Ex-SMDKP Boys n Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger